Due to COVID-19, our school is in distance learning. We will send out information about our AfterSchool program when the campus reopens.
Echo Horizon’s Afterschool enrichment classes and new recreation program helps students develop—physically, intellectually, socially, and emotionally. Children take part in a balanced, sequential program of age-appropriate activities such as fitness, cooperative games, and cultural projects. They learn and practice invaluable life skills such as respect, responsibility, empathy, and fair play while having a great time and making friends.
- Offered on a trimester basis with a typical course lasting 10–12 weeks
- Classes include musical theatre, dance, basketball, soccer, yoga, Lego Robotics, filmmaking, yearbook, a variety of clubs, and a teacher-supported study hall
- Offered five days a week till 6PM and on parent/teacher conference days
- A daily schedule includes a circuit rotation of games, crafts/projects, quiet-space time, free play, and snack
- Echo Horizon has sports teams for grades 4–6 in basketball, volleyball, track and field, and soccer
- Students also have the opportunity to participate in interscholastic competition as part of the Coastal Canyon League
- Practices and competitions each take place one a week
For more information about the Recreation Program, please contact Samantha Hylton-Campbell.