Echo Horizon’s AfterSchool enrichment classes and new recreation program helps students develop—physically, intellectually, socially, and emotionally. Children take part in a balanced, sequential program of age-appropriate activities such as fitness, cooperative games, and cultural projects. They learn and practice invaluable life skills such as respect, responsibility, empathy, and fair play while having a great time and making friends.
- Offered on a trimester basis with a typical course lasting 10–12 weeks
- Classes include musical theatre, dance, basketball, soccer, yoga, Lego Robotics, filmmaking, yearbook, a variety of clubs, and a teacher-supported study hall
For more information about the AfterSchool Enrichment Classes (ASEC), please contact Michaela Summers.
- Offered five days a week till 5:45PM and on parent/teacher conference days
- A daily schedule includes a circuit rotation of games, crafts/projects, quiet-space time, free play, and snack
For more information about the Recreation Program, please contact Meg Baltazar.
- Echo Horizon has sports teams for grades 4–6 in basketball, volleyball, track and field, and soccer
- Students also have the opportunity to participate in interscholastic competition as part of the Coastal Canyon League
- Practices and competitions each take place one a week
For more information about the Athletics Program, please contact Jake Willens.