Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee Goals
- PROMOTE and CELEBRATE diversity, inclusion, and multiculturalism through a variety of mechanisms including school-wide social gatherings, cultural events, workshops, staff/parent trainings and community conversations.
- PROVIDE all members of the community with a supportive space and the tools to learn about, discuss and ask questions about issues and topics related to diversity and identity.
- FACILITATE communication between all members of our community through discussions of questions and issues and also through the search for a consensus when it comes to our community values and intentions.
- COLLABORATE with our faculty, staff and parents in the ongoing pursuit of evolving and growing an inclusive and diverse school environment.
- CREATE accountability for the implementation of our diversity and inclusivity goals.
- SERVE as a liaison between our parents and the greater Echo Horizon Community.