Winter Festival of Holidays
Friday, December 16
11:30AM-1:15PM • Big Yard
You're invited to embrace a seasonal celebration of diverse cultural festivities with fun for all! This holiday community event will be set-up like a “carnival” on the big yard with different booths representing different holidays from around the world. Children and their families will be given a “passport” to take with them as they travel to each booth to learn more about each holiday, play games, make crafts, and try some tasty treats! Scheduled presentations for each grade will take place at specific times during the event in various locations. The festival will conclude with a community sing-a-long of “The Wish.”
Winter Festival of Holidays Family Schedule
11:30 am - Arrival
- PK/K Families: Proceed directly to the Big Yard. Your child will join you after the PK/K New Year’s Eve Confetti Countdown Kick-Off!
- 1st-6th Grade Families: Pick up your child from their classroom and proceed directly to the Big Yard where you can begin visiting the Winter Festival of Holidays booths.
11:40 am (Basketball Court) - PK/K New Year’s Eve Confetti Countdown Kick-Off!
11:55 am (Auditorium): 1st & 2nd Grade Performances
- 1st Grade: “Jingle Bells”
- 2nd Grade: “Dreidel Song”
12:15 pm (Small Yard) - 3rd Grade Unity “Informance”
12:35 pm (Big Yard) - 4th Grade Angel Processional
12:45 pm (Auditorium) - 5th & 6th Grade Performances
- 5th Grade: The Shortest Day
- 6th Grade: “Where I’m From” Winter Holiday Traditions
1:10 pm (Big Yard) - “The Wish” Community Sing-a-Long
1:15 pm- Class Parties
- Proceed with your child to their grade level classroom party!
What time should I arrive?
What should I expect?
Do I need to attend every performance?
What about class parties?
Will there be Recreation Program and ASEC classes on Friday, December 16th
What if my child(ren) will be absent//unable to attend?
Do I need to RSVP?
How can I help?
I still have questions. Can we talk?