Tuition Assistance 2022–2023
We strive for total accessibility
Echo Horizon School is committed to providing tuition assistance to those families with demonstrated need. Every family seeking tuition assistance must apply for assistance using FAST. In addition, you are required to complete a Supplementary Financial Information (SFI) form that will help us more fully understand the nature of your financial situation and your need for tuition assistance.
Directions for the FAST Application:
The FAST logo below will take you to the page for Echo Horizon School families.
- Complete the FAST application using 2020 year-end data by January 10th (returning families) or January 18th (new families).
- Submit your 2020 tax returns to FAST by January 10th (returning families) or January 18th (new families).
- Submit your 2021 tax returns to FAST by April 15, 2022.
- Please note: if you submit your 2021 tax returns before the due date (January 10th for returning families or January 18th for new families), you do not need to submit your 2020 tax returns.
Directions for the Supplementary Financial Information (SFI) Form
- Submit completed SFI form using estimated 2022 data to FAST by January 10th (returning families) or January 18th (new families). Please see the SFI form page for further information.
Chief Financial OfficerIf you have any questions regarding the Tuition Assistance program or the new changes for this year, please contact Saundra Sparks