It takes a community...
Echo Horizon School has strong academics, award-winning technology, innovative arts and dynamic outdoor education to offer our students, but it requires more than a strong program for our young students to develop into the gracious and capable emerging adolescents we graduate. It takes an interactive community, and Echo Horizon School extends this interactivity through the website to all of our community members.
Members of the Echo Horizon School family may login here for updated school-related information, class pages and more, including:
- Alumni: For Echo Horizon School graduates, discover what former alumni and classmates are doing, where they're going to school and more.
- Business Office Resources: Access important forms and online payment options.
- Calendar: View detailed monthly calendars of grade, all school, PTA and other upcoming events, complete with relative links and downloads.
- Class Pages: Teachers provide a variety of useful information for students and parents about what is happening in their class or grade level.
- Daycare: Learn what's happening in Daycare activities.
- Extracurricular Classes: Provides access to the upcoming slate of Echo Horizon School's popular extra-curricular activities offers along with registration forms.
- Hot Lunch Program: Allows easy access for ordering lunches.
- Library: Review updated on reading lists, new and interesting books, student and parent resources.
- Parent Association: View volunteer opportunities, upcoming Parent Association events and meetings, the slate of Officers & Chairs and Bylaws, and download important forms.
- Sustainability: Discover what is being done to further our commitment to sustainability and eco-conscious behavior. Learn what you can do both at home and at school.
- Technology Resources: Access forms and information about technology resources available to Echo Horizon School faculty, staff, students, and families.
- Who's Who: Meet the Echo Horizon School Board, Administration Team, faculty and staff through this photo journal.